Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

You Shore Are Cute

It is time for another release and challenge over
The challenge is
Summer Fun

Visit
To See The New Release

For my card I used the following new releases on my card.  Ukele Lani, Luau Time Digital Paper Pack, Luau Sentiments Set, Mr. Tiki and Beach Scene Digital Paper .  I did a gatefold card for this project.  I colored my stamps with colored pencils and markers.  I decorated with some Martha Stewart stickers.





I have entered the following challenges




5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, fab idea & great colours!
Hugs Shell xx

Chriss America Real said...

Just wonderful! I love the trifold card!

Your DT Buddy,

Chriss

Larelyn said...

Wow! this is just amazing. I love the way you wrapped the gatefold - what a clever idea.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Wendy Hall said...

Absolutely stunning Christine:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

MaRyKaY said...

what a cute and fun card