Followers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pixie Flix Challenge

Hi everyone it is time for the


May be you can guess what movie we are featuring this month.  Here is a clue.

Her best friend sports a beehive hairdo and yellow fuzzy slippers.


I used the fabulous stamp that Kathy provided.  I colored it with  colored pencils.  My  project is an easel notepad holder.  I added a awning over my stamp added a lace bow and some flowers.  I put the pen on the top for your notes.



Go to Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge to enter the challenge .


4 comments:

Plastic Card said...

This is so nice, so beautiful design with perfect color. I really appreciate this.

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Cat said...

LOVE this project, Christine! So pretty, clever, and useful! Great design! Pixie hugs!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

So lovely! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Susie