Followers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pixie Food Challenge

Hi everyone sorry for the late post.  I had internet problems so here we go,
 
It is time for another challenge over at
 
The theme is  a food challenge
 
 
I using a bottle, I made a candy treat bottle using Birthday Pixie with her Halloween Cupcake.  I used halloween paper for the jar wrap.  The edges are punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The die cuts are from Spellbinder scallop oval dies.  I used bakers twine to attach my sentiment. Then I added some Halloween embellishments.
 
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 


4 comments:

AN said...

Tämä on aivan ihana pullon koriste sinulla! Wau--
Kiitos osallistumisesta tähän The Paper Shelter (Anything Goes)-haasteeseen tällä viikolla! Paljon onnea sinulle ja kaikkea hyvää elämääsi sinne ! Lämmöllä An

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

This is simply beautiful.. Love the details.. very lovely work as always..

So happy that you have joined us at TPS and good luck......

Hugs
Judith

fatmonica said...

Love it!It's a great image and the bottle looks so good!Thanks for sharing it at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

Jayne A said...

Fantastic creation.Thanks for joining us this time at Diva's.
Hugs
JAyne