Followers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Tropical Christmas

Hi everyone it is time for another wonderful challenge over

The theme is
Show us your Bling.

Our wonderful sponsor is
Bugaboo



I used the Tropical Santa Buried In The Sand.  I colored  my image with colored pencils.  I went over it in glitter glue.  I used a die to cut out my tree.  I punched the flowers out of green foil paper.  I went over the tree in glitter glue then added the flowers and gems to it.






I have entered the following challenges



2 comments:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Totally love all the sparkles and shine to your card! It's really beautiful. And all that layering is fantastic.

Susan Martin said...

LOVE this card!!! I love the sparkle.. its so perfect! and I LOVE that you decorated the inside.. I really really need to go back and do this!!