Followers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Playing In The Pumpkin Patch

Hi everyone it is time for another great challenge over at

The challenge is flowers.

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is


I used the wonderful stamp Playing In the Pumpkin Patch.  I love fall it is my favorite season of the year.  This card is so perfect for fall.  I colored my image with colored pencils.  The papers are made of different shades of brown.  I distressed the edges with Vintage Photo Distressing Ink. I punched a border with a Martha Stewart punch.  I stamped my sentiment with brown ink.  Then I punched out some leaves and placed them on my card.  I found my flowers in the wedding section of a craft store and loved the color.



I have entered the following challenges

http://craftascene.blogspot.com/  Anything Great Outdoors


9 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute.. Love how you colored it!

NanaConnie said...

I love this digi, Christine, and those flower embellies are magnificent! Perfect additions to the card.

brenda said...

Good morning Christine,

What a lovely bright and inviting Halloween card, love those flowers in the corner.

It's great to see you at Craft a Scene challenge this month, thanks so much to joining in.

B x

Meighan Wheller said...

Very cute image and I love the flowers you have added with the falling leaves. Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It. Regards Meighan

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great use of the colors from our challenge, Thanks for joining us at Come and Get it this week.
Cindy

* Shell B.* said...

Adorable image from ADFD love the embellishments you used!

Thanks for joining us for the Color Challenge at Come and Get It!

Shell~Alaska♥

NancyD said...

Cute scene and very nice card. Thank you for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

Plastic Card said...

What a lovely card. So beautiful design. I like the colors you have used and that image is super cute. Thanks for sharing.

Plastic cards said...

Simple and elegant and the way you embellish it inspires me a lot....