Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

!0th Day of Christmas

This is may card for the 10th Day Of Christmas.  I used JJChristmas Ornament from Bugaboo.  I coloed her with colored pencils.  I like the snowflake paper so I decided to use it.  Since it needed to be a mascline card, my sentiment says "Santa Baby  I Love You"  I stamped Merry Christmas in black. the card is a center step card.  I have entered in the following challenge.
 http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/    10th Day Of Christmas
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/   Santa Baby Challenge

3 comments:

Melissa S. said...

This is beautiful and so much fun. I need that image too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Bugaboo.

Tammy Miller said...

What an adorable project! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Catch the Bug Challenge blog! I hope you will join us again!

Paul said...

Loving the stepper card. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Santa Baby" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps. I really enjoyed making my Santa inspired shaker box project and hope you enjoyed making yours too.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug