Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcome To Chocolate, Coffee & Cards

Welcome this is first challenge to our brand new site Chocolate, Coffee & Cards http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.com  I am working with some talented ladies here at CCCC.  Here they are so stop buy and say hi and leave them some love.


Amy


Christine


Gemma


Jenny


Joanne


Torrey

 
NOW HERE IS MY CARD FOR CHALLENGE 1
I used the "Make It Scrappy-Meowy Christmas Stamp"  from Bugaboo http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ .  I used colored pencils and markers on my stamp.  The frame of the stamp was a plain white so I drew peppermint stripes on it and colored them in.  I matted green paper behind my image then I placed white paper behind the green.  I used Martha Stewart's Snowflake punch to make the beautiful border around my stamp.  I put a red polka dot ribbon around this matting.  I placed red and green mat behind all of these.  The matting is the same inside the card. Hope you join us for out very first challenge.
 
 

No comments: