Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Blue, Silver, And Gold

This is my card using Blue, Silver, And Gold.  I used the free stamp image the Jen's digital stamps offered.  I made a center step card for the challenge.  The blue snowflake paper is behind this cute little image.  The sides are done in gold paper and the bottom in silver paper.  I stamp Welcome To The North Pole in black and colored it in with gel pens.  I cut mittens out with a die from sizzix.  I punched the snowflakes out with Martha Stewart's punch.  I have entered in the following challenges.

http://jensdigistamps.blogspot.com/     Blue, Silver, And Gold
http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/p/monthly-contest.html
Winter  And Holiday month Challenge

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable. I can see that you put a lot of work into it. I LOVE the little mitten :-) Thanks for joining us at Jen's Digi Stamps.

Christy Dillman said...

What a delight, I love this design and will have to try sometime! Good Luck in TSB monthly contest.

Hugs,
Christy