Followers

Friday, December 9, 2011

9th Day of Christmas

This is the card for the 9th Of Christmas Card.  I used "Ava Mistletoe Fairy"  from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  I colored her with colored pencils.  I used purple and blue papers to go with my stamp.
I punched out snowflakes in a darker purple and placed gems in the center.  The swirls have silver glitter  on them.  I stamped the Noel Sentiment in Concord Grape Distressing Inks.
I have entered in the following challenges.

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/     9th day of christmas

3 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hun..
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Kate said...

That is so cute Christine. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Tammy Miller said...

Wow you did a wonderful job on your project! Thanks so much for taking the time to join our 12 Days of Christmas Week Long Event at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!