Followers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Winter Birthday Card

I did a Happy Birthday Card using the "Winter 2" Stamps from Digi My World http://digimyworld.com/shop/
I used three of the images that came in the mimi collection.  I won these playing the 12 Days Of Christmas Comments.  I colored them with colored pencils.  The card is a center step card. I used a metal embellishment to hold my sentiment.  The inside says We love You Snow Much Josh.
This card is for my son Josh whose birthday is on the 27th. 
I have entered in the following challenges.
http://digimyworld.blogspot.com/2011/12/challenge-8-winter-wonderland-dmw-image.html
Winter Wonderland Theme
http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/p/monthly-contest.html

7 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

What a fun card. I am a big fan of the center step card. TFS

Kate said...

So Cute. Love it.

Hugs,
kate

Hannelie said...

Hi Christine!
This is so beautiful! The coloring is great and I love the 2 smaller images you used on the side panels!
Thanks for joining us at DMW
Hannelie
DMW DT

Grandma Bonnie said...

This is one gorgeous card...beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at DMW.

Creating Anniething said...

Hi Christine!
Thanks first for all the participation at the 12 Days giveaway... Hope you had as much of a blast as I did hosting it!! Glad you were able to use some of the winnings to make this freaking adorable card!!

I have never made a step card, so not sure all that goes into it...but that idea of adding the extra side elements... WOW!!
Wonderful job, in both execution and coloring!!
Thanks for joining us, hope to see you around for MANY MORE!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is a brilliant card, Love how you used the images for a birthday card, Thanks for joining in on DMW this fortnight, Love Hazel (Guest DT)

Christy Dillman said...

Oh what a fun card, I love the images on all 3 panels. Good Luck in TSB monthly contest.

Hugs,
Christy