Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bright New Year

Happy New Year everyone.  I used the free Image  2012 Baby New Year from Digi My World http://digimyworld.com/shop/
The sentiment is a free one from TLC Creations
I colored him and the sentiment with colored pencils.  To give it some sparkle I cover parts of baby new year and sentiment with glitter.  I cut out various size circles out of glitter paper and placed them on my card.
I have entered in the following challenges.
Challenge #9 Bright New Year
Anything Goes

4 comments:

Kate said...

So Adorable. Have a Wonderful and Safe New Year.

Hugs,
kate

Hannelie said...

Hi Christine!
You did a great job with this image and the interpretation of the theme!
Hannelie
DMW dt

Laney said...

Super Card !!
thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

gina g said...

Gorgeous card hun and i love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. Happy New Year to you and yours. luv gina xx