Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Challenge #84 at I Did It Creations

Welcome to another challenge at I Did It Creations.  This is the first challenge here as a DT at I Did it Creations The theme for this challenge is flowers.  My card uses the Pointsettia  Frame from Floppy Latte Designs.  I used colored pencils to color my image.  I used glitter paper for my background.  I punched snowflakes out with Martha Stewarts Punches.  I palced glitter on my flowers and ribbon to give  some sparkle.  Stop by I Did It Creations  to enter the challenge.

6 comments:

susan said...

Beautiful card! LOve the colors you chose for this. Thank you!

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card, the backing papers work great with the image. Cheers Sue N xx

Hannelie said...

Hi Christine
Lovely subtle colours!
Beautiful card
xx

Susan said...

This is very pretty! I love the glitter paper!
Susan (G)

Floppy Latte Designs said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Those flowers look soooo lovely, and your bow is fantastic! Thank you for choosing to work with this lovely image!
Jess
Floppy Latte's Digital Designs

Liliya said...

Lovely colouring!! Fabulous card!!