Followers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Challenge 88 Use The Color Green

I used "Gift Bow Christmas Fairy"  from Meljens.  This challenge is to use green.  I used a lot of green on my card as you can see.  I colored my image with colored pencils.  I stamped Merry Christmas in Peeled Paint Distressing ink.  I used die cuts to get the swirls and holly leaves.  I punched out white flowers to place on my swirls.  Red gems were placed in the center of punched flowers.  I have entered the following challneges.
Use the color green
Month Long Challenge on Christmas Or Winter

3 comments:

susan said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love this!

Robin Parker said...

I love the coloring on the little Christmas Bow Fairy. The red and green turned out great. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge of Green.

Christy Dillman said...

Meljen's images are some of my faves and you have done an outstanding job with this one! Such a neat creation, good luck in TSB monthly challenge1

Hugs,
Christy