Followers

Friday, December 9, 2011

Sassy Studios Freebie Friday at Paper Craft Planet


Hello it is Freebie Friday at Sassy studio Designs at Paper Craft Planet   http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns
the freebie is only available for 24 hours.  The challenge is anything but a card.  I made mini album
Using I saw Mommy Kissing Santa from Sassy Studio Designs.  I colored it in colored pencils.  I used a Martha Stewart Punch to decorated the pockets of my album.  I place 2x3 photos of my family in the pockets to give them for Christmas.  Can not wait to see what you come up with.  I saw the tutorial on  http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.blogspot.com/ under totorials.

3 comments:

Stampindamour said...

Christine - cute project! I'm loving that Martha Stewart punch, I think you've just inspired me to get one too...

Holiday Wishes,

-pamela :)
FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its fantastic hun & what a great gift it would make!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Kate said...

This is Beautiful.

Hugs,Kate