Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Frosty The Snowman



Hi I love this stamp I got at Meljens Digital Stamps.  He is called "Bundled Little Snowboy".I colored him with colored pencils.  I used a tag to have the Title of my favorite holiday song  well maybe I have more than one.  Oh well it is Frosty The Snowman.  My colors on my card are unusual for a Christmas card but I like this color combo.  I cut my mittens out with a die and  put F on them for Frosty.  I used a glitter pen to and sparkle to the tag, gloves and parts of the snowboy.  Last but not least pink bling was added.  may be it should have been a snowgirl He He. I have entered the following challenges.
Holiday Song
Lots Of Sparkle
Anything goes December


6 comments:

Kristina said...

Hi Christine, I totally love your Frosty card. I love all the glitter! That is so cute how you put "F" on the mittens for Frosty! I signed up to be a follower. Happy craftin'!
Peace,
Kristy

Stampalicious said...

this is so cute, I really like blue/pink colour combo, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's best this week, hugs, martina

Linda said...

Aww I love this. Pretty color choices. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Best Challenges this week. ** Linda

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,fabulous image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle.xxx

Denise and Louise said...

Adorable card and I love the pastel colours.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

Paul said...

Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this week at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

P.S. Visit my blog to see my giveaway – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on THIS POST HERE .