Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Frosty The Snowman



Hi I love this stamp I got at Meljens Digital Stamps.  He is called "Bundled Little Snowboy".I colored him with colored pencils.  I used a tag to have the Title of my favorite holiday song  well maybe I have more than one.  Oh well it is Frosty The Snowman.  My colors on my card are unusual for a Christmas card but I like this color combo.  I cut my mittens out with a die and  put F on them for Frosty.  I used a glitter pen to and sparkle to the tag, gloves and parts of the snowboy.  Last but not least pink bling was added.  may be it should have been a snowgirl He He. I have entered the following challenges.
Holiday Song
Lots Of Sparkle
Anything goes December


5 comments:

KristyLee said...

Hi Christine, I totally love your Frosty card. I love all the glitter! That is so cute how you put "F" on the mittens for Frosty! I signed up to be a follower. Happy craftin'!
Peace,
Kristy

Stampalicious said...

this is so cute, I really like blue/pink colour combo, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's best this week, hugs, martina

Turtle In The Sand said...

Aww I love this. Pretty color choices. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Best Challenges this week. ** Linda

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,fabulous image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle.xxx

Denise said...

Adorable card and I love the pastel colours.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx