Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Release At Robyn's Fetish

Welcome to the Christmas Stamp Release at Robyn's Fetish Store http://robynsfetish.com/shop/ n the Holiday Section under Christmas.  She has a mouse, santa, angel, and of coarse their is reindeer.  They are all so wonderful it was hard to chose the one I wanted to do my project with.
  Well i decided what stamp to use , and it was "Santa With A Tree".  I colored Santa with colored pencils.  I decided to put Santa on a luminary.  I stamped Merry Christmas with Faded jeans Distressing Ink.  The pointsettias are made of felt, and placed in the corner of my luminary.  I put KC&Company transparent embellishments on the vellum windows so you can see them when the luminary is lit.  I used a battery operated candle inside the luminary no real candles please. 
    So go by http://robynsfetish.com/shop/  to see all the new Christmas stamps and other stamps that will suit your creative needs.  Please go by http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ to see other DT cards.
Hugz,
Christine

7 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Wow what a lovley idea to do with the image, luv it cheers sue n

Sue Nicholson said...

Wow what a lovley idea to do with the image, luv it cheers sue n

Cindy Groh said...

Super cute. I love that you colored him in blue instead of read.

Hannelie said...

Refreshing! A blue Santa!
Love it!

susan said...

STUNNING! The one with that is lighted is especially beautiful because of the warm glow it has but I love them both. Great coloring choices here.

Susan said...

I do NOT know where to begin with this SUPREMELY SUPERB creation/card! It is sooo very pretty, but it is also clever, and functional and well colored! Can you please direct us to a good video tutorial on how this is made?
Hugs,
Susan

Liliya said...

Wow, what an amazing idea, Christine!! Stunning project!!