Followers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Card For A Man

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
 
The Theme for this challenge is
Cards For A Man
 
Our wonderful sponsor this week is
3 single digis of the winners choice or 1digi set and 1 single digi
 
This is the first challenge with our new dt members. I used the pocket watch and top man sentiment that they let us use.  I colored parts of the stamps with colored pencils.  The glass part of the watch I put glossy accents on to make it look like glass.  I also put gold glitter on my watch to give it a gold color.  I stamped the camera with a cling stamp with brown ink.  The happy birthday was also stamped with orange glitter placed on it.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Christine this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Diane said...

Just love this pocket watch image Christine !! What a fab man's card !!

hugs Diane xx

Sparkly Engineer said...

Perfect masculine card. I always have such a hard time with those.

Edwina said...

Great card for a man. Love your color scheme. Great sentiments. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Crea-Sandra said...

This is gorgeous, perfect for a man!
Hugs Sandra

Michelle said...

I love these clocks. The glitter really makes the card pop. I really like this card for a man. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle (Design Team Sis)