Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
 
Our wonderful sponsor this week is
 
 
The Theme is
Balck, White, and One Other Color
 
Since the images that Floppy Latte Designs provided were black and white we only needed to add the one color.  I chose red has my other color.  I added red and white ribbon to the top and bottom of my card.  I added a cute little flowesr to the top to finish it off.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 


8 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

Beautiful card. Marlene DT sister

susan said...

Beautifully done! Love the way you cut the image into a shape and the ribbon is terrific! Just think! You already have a Christmas card finished! LOL! Great job!
Thank you!

Diane said...

What a jolly christmas card Christine. Love this image !!

hugs Diane xx (teamie)

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Christine! I love how cheerful and bright your card is! The flowers almost look like snowflakes a little! (-: love it!

Stacie

Edwina said...

Christine, I love your card. It is gorgeous! Love the snowflake ribbon and poinsettias you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Michelle said...

Great Christmas Card!! The ribbon is so cute.

Michelle (Design Team Sister)

Laurence said...

Gorgeous card. Really like the ribbon you've chosen.

Laurence DT Sis

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

I like this a lot. TFS