Followers

Friday, November 16, 2012

Oh Snap Blog Hop And Release

 
 
 
 
 
 


Welcome to Day One of the Three Day Pixie Dust "Oh, Snap!" Blog Hop. If you arrived here from Lelia's blog, then you're in the right place! If not start at the beginning at the Pixie Dust Studio Blog  Participating Pixies will present a new project on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Each day Pixie will select a "Mystery Blog". One comment will be randomly chosen from that blog, and the lucky hopper will win one digi. In addition, there will be a Grand Prize each day of the Hop! THREE Pixie Dust images will be won by a random commenter who comments on all participating blogs and answers the question on Pixie's (Kathy's) blog. Be sure to come back each day of the Hop to see all of the new images, amazing projects, and more chances to WIN! Comments for all three days will close on Monday at noon CST.
 
Here is the release for Oh Snap Release
 
 
 
 
Here is my project:
 
 
 
 
I colored her with colored pencils.  I placed her in a ring of peppermint candies that came from Digital Delights By Louby Loo.  The Christmas Wishes was stamped with a cling stamp.  The easel card with a drawer is my design.  You can view the tutorial  here on You Tube
 
 
 
 
 
Now it's time to visit Audrey's blog
Hop Order:
Audrey- http://hippieaud.blogspot.com/
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/   Christmas Easel Card
 
 

 


12 comments:

Lawren said...

CUTE! Love the easel box. I have to try that. Love these new images.

Crafting Belle said...

Cute card, love that little drawer. Hugs Lisa xxx

Unknown said...

What a precious stamp. and the project is great. Thanks for sharing

Jenn Zeeb said...

great job, might have to try out one of these.

Dena said...

This is such a cute project!

Lelia Pierce said...

What a sweet project! I do so love these little easel drawers!

XXX

Cat said...

What a creative girl you are! I LOVE this project!!!

Ellis said...

Beautiful easel card with the drawer, she looks stunning!
Hugs, Elenor

Bonnie said...

Beautiful project, I love the peppermint candies around the image!

Unknown said...

Too cute with the drawer!

grandmalee said...

I can see another evening being spent on You Tube trying to learn how to make this fabulous box creation! What a gorgeous creation! Everything about it is fabulous! I love how you were able to keep the spotlight on Pixie's Gingerbread Friends. It definately deserves to be showed off! I had to let you know that you missed coloring one spot of the green on the middle right hand side. I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me and I don't notice it until I've already given it to the person.

Sparkly Engineer said...

How adorable is this? Very!