Followers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cupcake Inspirations

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
 
Our inspiration this week is
 
 
 
Our sponsor this week is
 
Here is my inspirational card
 
 
I used these cute little acrons and leaves stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs.  I colored them with colored pencils .  The turkey was cut out with my circut using the Cute Critters Cartridge.  I shadowed him with chalks, and the highlights are done with a white gel pen.  Happy Thanksgiving was stamped with a cling stamp.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 


7 comments:

Chris said...

super cute acorns. I love the white highlights, I never think to do that and it adds so much punch for so little work.
Hugs,
Chris
PS - welcome to the sweeties, I hope you have as much fun as I do.

Desire Fourie said...

Christine this is beautiful. Love the colours and design. Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sandy Palmer said...

Those cupcakes sure do look yummy!
I just love your BG paper! Love those acorns too! Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

VanessaB said...

fabulous fall/thanksgiving card. love the background paper you used with it all.

JLJ Designs said...

Fantastic card, Christine! I love the turkey and the paper is just perfect.

Jen

Rene said...

How cute is that turkey?!? He almost makes me feel guilty about what I have planned for him...almost! Lol! Fab card!
Rene :D

Sparkly Engineer said...

Your card is perfect for the inspiration photo.