Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Let It Snow

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Delightful Challenges
 
The theme is
 Let It Snow
{Use Snowflakes}
 
I used the fabulous Sledding Ginger Babies from this past Nov release at Digital Delights By Louby Loo.  I put them inside a gift frame along with Magical Winter Sentiments.  I colored my image with colored pencils and markers.  I added some glitter to the fur and icing parts of the stamp.  I decided to make a circle easel card.  With an embossed spellbinder die cut on the bottom with a glitter snowflake in the center.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 


9 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love those cute gingerbread men!
Kim x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,such a lovely image and papers.xxx

Wendy Hall said...

Adorable Christine!!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Christine:)
This is absolutely amazing! I love the fact that it's round:) Very sweet card indeed!
Hugs,
Lisa

Joey said...

Super cute Christine, fabulous card. Joey x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love the border and adorable image.

Kathi said...

I love your sledding gingerbread men.

Fun card design too.

Larelyn said...

Oh, Christine, this turned so well. I love the image and the shape pedestal is amazing.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is cute. I like the round shape for the Gingerbread men. Gingerbread is one of my favorite holiday themes.