Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lil Bec Christmas

Hi everyone I am posting this fabulous Christmas Card.  The stamp came from
 
I used the stamp Tree Trimming from the Christmas Collection done by Kat Dunn.  They are just darling.  She just completed writing her first Lil Bec Adventures Book, and now she is illustrating it.  This is wonderful news.  Go by Coffee Stain and become a follower and catch up on all the news.
 
I colored my stamp with colored pencils.  I used my spellbinder die to get my oval.  I ran some green ribbon through the holes and tied the bow at the bottom.  The Martha Stewart punch gave me this beautiful stripe on my card.  The sentiment was stamped with a cling stamp that I have had for a while now.  Add some green teardrop gems in the corner, and added some fine glitter to the fur parts of the stamp to finish it off.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the festive colors and that image is colored beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions Stamps! Hope you can stop by this week to play "Guess the Christmas Carol" for some stampin' prizes!

Danielle Vincent said...

Terrific card - what a darling image and I like how your sentiment is in the ornament. Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Super cute card, with beautiufl coloring. I love the glitter on the image and the way you wove the ribbon through the frame.

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely darling!!! Cute image and I love the bold and bright colors! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Thanks for joining us t Dream Valley this week x

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so cute...she looks like she is have a dandy time with the ornaments! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions! ♥ Sue Kment

Louise van Vuren said...

Cute Christmas card and a great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT this week

Louise xx

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

Ruth M said...

What a lovely card, the ribbon threaded through the holes of the oval is such a nice touch!
Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

Patty Gorka said...

What a neat idea, love the ribbon treatment! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Lin said...

Beautifully coloured and cute image. Great design

Thank you for joining in with our Glitter and Bling challenge at Dream Valley.

Lin xx