Followers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Christmas Mouse

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
 
The theme this week is
Anything Goes
 
The stamp I used is
 
Mouse With Christmas Cookie
 
Has you guessed Robyn's Fetish is sponsoring this weeks challenge.
 
I colored my image with colored pencils.    I decided to do a note pad holder.  I took a pice of rectangle cork board for the base of the note holder I covered it with some Christmas paper on the front and back.  I distressed the edges with Vintage Photo Distressing Ink.  I put the note pad on one side of the holder attached with a office clip.  This helps to hold the pad and to hang the holder up.  I run some white ribbon across the bottom of the holder with a bow and green gem in the center.  I punched out a border to go under the ribbon.   I used a spellbinder die to cut oval and place list in it.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.com/  Favorite  Christmas Stamp
 
 


11 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this image. i have to say that I have used it a couple of times. This is a great project. Great Job!!

Michelle (Design Team Sis)

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

What a fun and creative project!! I love how vibrant your colors are using pencils!! The image is so fun and is definitely going on MY list!! (-:

Stacie
RF DT "Sis"

Edwina said...

So beautiful! Love your notepad holder. It is so cherry for the holidays. I love the coloring of the mouse. His cookie looks delicious. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic project! Love the cute image and fab design. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Diane said...

Just love your project Christine and what a fab gift it will make !! Seems we both love this cute mouse....

hugs Diane xx

Anonymous said...

great project lovely image and papers
thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

This is so cute! Such a fab image.

Thanks for joining our '46 Days to Go' Christmas challenge

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Southern Girls DT

Crea-Sandra said...

Lovely project, and a lovely image!
Hugs Sandra (DT-sis)

Liliya said...

What a clever idea, Christine!! Your notepad holder is wonderful! Love the coloured image!
Hugs, Lilia (DT Sister)

Stephanie Eaken said...

What a fabulous project! Thanks for joining us at SGC!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Uber cute holiday list. You colored the little rodent so well too.