Followers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Ginger Snap Blog Hop Day 3

Welcome to the Final Day of the Three Day Pixie Dust "Oh, Snap!" Blog Hop. If you arrived here from Lelia's blog, then you're in the right place! If not start at the beginning at the Pixie Dust Studio Blog . Participating Pixies have a new project to share with you today! One blog has been chosen as the "Mystery Blog". Only Pixie knows which one it is! One random comment will be chosen from that blog and the lucky hopper will receive one Pixie Dust image. There will also be a Grand Prize today.If you comment on all of today's projects and answer the question on Pixie Kathy's blog you could be the random winner of THREE Pixie Dust images! If you didn't get a chance to take part in the Friday or Saturday Hop, there's still time. All comments for the Three Day Hop will close at noon CST on Monday. Good luck and happy hopping!
                                                              Here is my project:
 
I used
I colored him with colored pencils. I added glitter glue to his hat and cuffs.  I Pillow Box Purse is a SVG Cut File from Digital Delights By Louby Loo.  I will be putting someones gift card in this for Christmas.  I added the sentiment with a ribbon.
 
 
                                                         Now it's time to visit Audrey's blog

10 comments:

Dena said...

What a cute project! The paper you used is so perfect, and I love the glitter on Santa's hat! :)

Ellis said...

Lovely gift bag you made and great coloring, like the glitter! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Unknown said...

This is beautiful and I love the glitter and green tag.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

This is a great idea for a gift card holder & it is so cute!

Lawren said...

What a cute pillow box. Love the project.

grandmalee said...

What gorgeous coloring on Ginger Santa! I also use colored pencils, so I really appreciate the depth of colors that you were able to achieve on this image. I love the sparkles on his hat and cuffs as well. I bet the package will get as many oohs and ahhs as your present that's inside!

Jenn Zeeb said...

Cute image, what a great little gift pouch.

Unknown said...

i love your cute gift bag...Thanks for sharing

Sparkly Engineer said...

super cute little gift anyone would be glad to get it.