Followers

Friday, November 2, 2012

Whimsy Stamp Release Day 2

Hi everyone I am happy to announce that I got selected to be at Dt member on their design team.  So here is my first post.
 
Hello and welcome to Day 2 of our November Digital Stamp Release Showcase! 
On Thursday (1st November) Whimsy Stamps released this month's new digital designs, From then until 4th November the Whimsy Digital DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop! Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw. To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow. All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on 5th November
 
 
 
I used the wonder MCG Trim The Tree stamps, aren't they fabulous.  I colored them in colored pencils.  I placed my wonderful stamps in a shadow box card.  I punched out some snow mounds and glittered them up. I glued them in my box to gave them dimension.  The sentiment is also a Whimsy Stamp available in the store also.  Have fun hopping and looking at the other ladies art.
 
 
 
 
 To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...
 













 
 
Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop back to the Whimsy blog tomorrow for more new release creations! 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

Ea Christiansen said...

What a cute scene.
Hugz
Ea

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Welcome to Whimsy! Your card is gorgeous! Love what you've created! xx Kathy

Patty said...

Congratulations on being a new DT member! Love your shadow box card scene...you're right..those images are too cute!

MamaKaraba said...

LOVE your shadowbox! Very cute idea!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous project, one word WOW, xxx

Laura Love said...

What a gorgeous project! Love your coloring! I need to try one of these cards, they are on my "try and make one" list :)

ribenaruby said...

Lovely creation! Ruby x

Sparkly Engineer said...

Another fabulous book shadow box. The little elephant is adorable

Marilyn said...

Welcome to Whimsy Christine!
This is a fabulous project, just gorgeous! I have always admired these book cards but never made one - yours is gorgeous.