Followers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Challenge

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Delightful Challenges
 
The theme this week is
Thankful
{Cards giving thanks. thank you, or thanksgiving}
 
I used the following stamps Tiny Turkey and Fall Sentiments.  I colored him with colored pencils.  I did a Criss Cross Card. I used some lovely leaves paper to give it a fall feeling.  I put my turkey inside my sentiment frame.  I placed this in the center of my card.  I glued this on on a chip board to put this in my cookbook I started for my daughter.  The reciepe inside is for Great Grandma's Betty Turkey Dressing.  It is a favorite on Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners.
 
 
 


4 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Christine:)
This is fantastic! What a brilliant idea! Your creativity is so inspiring:)
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Wendy Hall said...

Totally darling! and fab idea!
Hugs
Wendy

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the style.xxx

Sparkly Engineer said...

What a cute way to share a Thanksgiving recipe. It definitely captures the Thanksgiving spirit.