Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Release Time

Hi everyone it is time for another fabulous release by Wendy at Digital Delights By Louby Loo.  This is another awesome christmas release.
 
The theme over at Delightful Challenges is a Sketch.
 
 
I used Ornament Joey on my card.  I colored him with colored pencils.  Wendy also has sentiments called Magical Winter Sentiments.  The papers I used are also just released callec Sparkle and Magic Digital Paper Set.  I placed a snowfake in the corner.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 

4 comments:

Joey said...

Lovely creation Christine. Joey x

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Christine:)
Absolutely amazing as always! Perfect in every way!

Each time I visit your blog and look at your Christmas countdown clock, I get a little more stressed! LOL
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Wendy Hall said...

Absolutely adorable Christine:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Sparkly Engineer said...

Great take on the sketch. Like the way your elf pops on all the blue and white.