Followers

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Riendeer Pinup

Hi everyone today is the first day of the Nov. Release for Sassy Studio Designs.
I used Reindeer Pinup and colored her with colored pencils.  I decided to do a tag.  I punched the white border punch for the side.  I used some red and white checked paper for my pinup background.  I add some reindeer antlers to her for your costume.  The red snowflakes were added along with the gold Merry Christmas.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 


9 comments:

Mary M. said...

She is adorable.

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Christine, what a beautiful tag! Love that paper and your coloring is wonderful. Cute idea to add the antlers.

karalschuknecht said...

Christine, this is beautiful. You have done such a great job of coloring her, and the elements are perfect.

Robin said...

Gorgeous! Love the antlers! Hugs, Robin

Kate said...

Your tag is so pretty. Love it.

Sara said...

Stunning Christine! I love how you colored her.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Great tag and it's definitely sassy.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous tag! ;o)

Jackie said...

Simply fabulous tag! I love the detailing and how cute and still super sassy she looks! Loving this!