Followers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

My First Post

Hi everyone it is my first post over at
 
Our sponsor this week is
My Heart Pieces
 
The inspriational photo is
 
I used this wonderful stamp from My Heart Pieces.  I colored her with colored pencils.  The paper is DP from Digital Delights By Louby Loo.  I put some green ribbon across the bottom and punched the border that has went under it.  I used a digital Happy Birthday stamp for the sentiment.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 

7 comments:

Peggy said...

Such a yummy card! Fabulous coloring too! Thank you for joining us this week at Raise The Bar!

Anne Temple said...

Such a fun birthday card. Love the background paper. So glad you joined us for the birthday challenge at Pattie's Creations.

VanessaB said...

beautiful coloring. such a great birthday card :)

~*Joni said...

She's adorable!! Thank you so much for joining in on our birthday challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
~*Joni RTB DT

Unknown said...

Awww this is adorable... all those sprinkles make me want it eat your card lol Thanks for playing in our challenge!
♥ Tahi
DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Sparkly Engineer said...

You have definitely captured the spirit of this challenge again. Loving the sprinkle paper and the festive feel.

Anonymous said...

Любящая женщина все простит но ничего не забудет
!!!