Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge

Hi everyone I am so glad that you helped us celebrate our
20th Challenge
 
The winner of the
10.00 Voucher from
Ladybug Ink
is
 
Crafty Moni
 
Contact Jenn at
To claim your prize
 
 
The photo inspiration for this week is
 
Our sponsor for this week is
Stamp Fairy
 
 
I colored my image with colored pencils.  I added some cute spring stickers to embellishment my front.  The inside was stamped with some Easter Cling Stamps that I got last year.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!!Congrats Moni!
Have a Wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia

Sian Ridley said...

Congratulations Moni! I hope you enjoy your prize! :)

I love the colours you've used for this cute little one, she's an adorable garden critter ;)

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! Loved the images inside the card too:)
Yay thanks for choosing me, yay I won on your blog for the blog hop:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.