Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog #150 Birthday Cards

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
 
The theme is
Birthday Cards
 
The sponsorfor this challenge is
 
 
 
The inside
 
 
I used the fabulous "Your My Cherry On Top"  for Dragonsmoore.   I colored my image with colored pencils.  The card it self was cut with the Sweet Treats Cartridge.   I added some bling for the frosting along with some flowers.  I stamped the sentiment Happy Birthday.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 

6 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Beautiful cupcake card you've designed here! I love it and the falling eggs on your blog are AWESOME!!!! ;)

Michelle said...

This is a very unique card. I love the mouse on the cupcake. He is so adorable. Wonderful Job!!

Michelle ( DT SIS )

Crea-Sandra said...

Gorgeous cupcake! Love the image and colors!
Hugs xx sandra

Laurence said...

Very nice cupcake card, and such a cute mice on it's cupcake.

Laurence

Edwina said...

Absolutely adorable! I love this cute card. I love the cupcake shape. the inside is pretty too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Andreja said...

Beautiful card you made!
Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge, I hope you see the next week, too!
Hugs, Andreja