Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog #150 Birthday Cards

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
 
The theme is
Birthday Cards
 
The sponsorfor this challenge is
 
 
 
The inside
 
 
I used the fabulous "Your My Cherry On Top"  for Dragonsmoore.   I colored my image with colored pencils.  The card it self was cut with the Sweet Treats Cartridge.   I added some bling for the frosting along with some flowers.  I stamped the sentiment Happy Birthday.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 

6 comments:

Lisa M said...

Beautiful cupcake card you've designed here! I love it and the falling eggs on your blog are AWESOME!!!! ;)

Michelle said...

This is a very unique card. I love the mouse on the cupcake. He is so adorable. Wonderful Job!!

Michelle ( DT SIS )

Crea-Sandra said...

Gorgeous cupcake! Love the image and colors!
Hugs xx sandra

Laurence said...

Very nice cupcake card, and such a cute mice on it's cupcake.

Laurence

Edwina said...

Absolutely adorable! I love this cute card. I love the cupcake shape. the inside is pretty too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Andreja L. said...

Beautiful card you made!
Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge, I hope you see the next week, too!
Hugs, Andreja