Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2013

GDT for 4 Crafty Chicks

Hi everyone this is my last card for
4 Crafty Chicks
 
The theme is
Easter
 
 
I used this great image called Chickie from Robyn's Fetish Store.  I colored it with colored pencils.
The egg card is a SVG Cut File from Digital Delights By Louby Loo.  I added some cute purple ribbon to the top of my die cut.  The sentiment is stamped with Black Soot Distressing Ink.  Last but not least I added some cute sticker flowers.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Christine this is lovely, thanks for joining us this month, it has been wonderful, and look forward to seeing you in the craft world. Have a great weekend. Awesome card...Cheers!

Sabine said...

What a lovely little easter card. Such a sweet image and I love the colors you used.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week.
hugs
Sabine