Followers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Going Green

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge at
Sassy Studio Designs
 
The theme is
Going Green
 
 
 
 
 
I colored my stamp with colored pencils.  I decorated this paper bag for a birthday gift.  I used a spellbinder die for the backdrop.  I went added some glitter glue to her dress to give it some sparkle.  I added some flowers and swirls to give it some decoration.
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/   Anything But A Card
 
 
 


7 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Christine, this is fab! Love the sparkle of her dress and those beautiful swirls you used.

Star said...

So beautiful!! LOVE the hair and the pretty sparkle of her dress. What a lovely bag!

Michelle said...

Someone is just going to love this bag with a birthday gift in - it's a gift in itself.

Cumbrianlass said...

A super creation and the image is gorgeous,the colour choice is fab
thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
Janet

Faye said...

This is a rather gorgeous in green number! Fab sparkly element too. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. X

Unknown said...

Oh la la laaaa...This is a stunner!Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

having a {me} day said...

Love your sparkly creation! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley