Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #153 Fairies

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
 
The theme
Fairies
 
Our Sponsor this week
 
The Prize
4 Digis of the winners choice from The Delicious Doodles Store
 
 
 
I got to use Fariy Fae from Delicious Doodles.  I colored her with colored pencils.  I decided to do a simple card this week.  I only added some mats behind my stamp, some bling and a single blue rose.  The inside says Happy Birthday.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautiful and your colouring is amazing.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Easter.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Laurence said...

Beautiful CAS card. Love it!

Laurence DT Sis

debbi taylor said...

this is lovely!
hugs
Debbi x

Edwina said...

She is very pretty. I love her eyes and the butterfly. Love the gem flourishes. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is a gorgeous CAS card. Marlene DT sis

Liliya said...

Beautiful card, Christine! Love those calm colours! Lilia DT Sis