Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #149 Easter

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
 
The theme is
Easter
 
Our Sponsor is
 
The prize is
3 images of the winners choice from Robyn's Fetish Store
 
 
 
 
I used the lovely Easter Digi Lilly Lamb from Robyn's Fetish Store.  I added very little color to the lamb itself.  I colored a flower frame to place my little lamb in.  The fram came from Angels Landing.  I added some Easter stickers.  The leaves were cut from my circut machine and then glued some flowers to the leaves and added a sparkly butterfly.
 
I entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

Christine said...

Love the soft color palette and the dear little lamb. Love that you decorated the inside of the card, too!

Michelle said...

Your butterfly is amazing. I do like the sparkly look on your card. I think the font you used is beautiful. Wonderful Card!!

Michelle (DT SIS)

Crea-Sandra said...

So beautiful! Love the image and flowers!
Hugs Sandra

Laurence said...

Love your card, and your insert. Thanks for sharing.

Laurence

Muffins and Lace said...

Oh super cute. I need to buy this digi for sure.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.

Diane said...

Alot going on with your card Christine, but what a fab combination put altogher !! So sweet !!

hugs Diane xx

DT teamie

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous Easter Card, love the spring colours and the image. Marlene DT sis

lovingrammahood said...

Beautiful card. Mauve and yellow, my favorite colors :) The lamb and chickie are so cute.
Donna

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a precious little lamb; a lovely Easter card.

Thanks for joining us at Avadares for our last challenge.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Edwina said...

Beautiful card! I love the frame and flowers around the image. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Anne Fenton said...

Such a sweet card....love it. thank you for joining us at Avadares Challenges