Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 2 of Inspiration For Whimsy Stamps

Hi everyone it time for
Week 2 Of Inspiration For Whimsy Stamps
 
I used MC Bride
 
 
 
I colored my beautiful stamp with colored pencils.  The frame was cut by my Elegant Edgings Cartridge.  I put little pearls around the inside of frame.  I used trulle to make my bow, and I added purple roses and some jewels to the card.  The sentiment came from Digital Delights My Louby Loo.
I made a box for my card.  It is A Scallop Box SVG Cut File from Digital Delights By Louby Loo.
I also put pearls around the window.  The bow is also made of trulle. 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 


5 comments:

Caz said...

This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Dutch Dare. And good luck.

Caz x DD DT

Claire said...

wow how pretty! gorgeous image and I do like that lovely tulle bow. Thanks for sharing at PanPastel UK this week
Claire xx

Crafting Vicky said...

That's a really fabulous card. Totally love the tulle that you have added to it!

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful, fab image and gorgeous flowers. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge
Lindsay xx

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Beautiful card

Thanks for playing at NMWC this month.

Happy Crafting
Sam

Craftychickcards.blogspot.com