Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter Weekend. 
 
Our Wonderful Sponsor this week
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamp Store
 
 
Our Insprirational Photo
 
 
 
 
I used the stamp called Easter Egg from Robyn's Fetish.  I colored my egg with colored pencils.  I keep my card simple.  I used the lime geen and white for mats.  The purple I embossed with my Paisly folder.  I cut out my egg and placed it on the front.  I had these cute Easter cling stamps I got last year on clearance and did the inside of the card.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 


7 comments:

Alyx said...

This is just so pretty! Love, love, love the colours you've used.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Indy's Designs said...

Lovely card! The mint green and lavender are perfect together! Happy Easter!
{hugs}
Indy

Paper Panda said...

Very pretty spring colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine.
Mandy x (Lacy Sunshine Creative Team)

Nathalie said...

Adorable easter project. I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
Nathalie

Marlene Atkinson said...

Adorable Easter project, love the colours. Marlene DT sis

Olga said...

oh wow your card is so beautiful! Thank you for playing with Red Carpet Studio! Good luck!

Robin said...

Beautiful card, I love the colors you used in it! Thanks for joining us at RCS.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin
RCS DT