Followers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back To School

Hi everyone we are having a new release over at
The challenge is
Primary Colors

I used the following stamps from Digital Delights By Louby Loo.  Bookyworm, Party Apple, Party Pencil, School Digital Paper Set.



I colored my stamps with colored pencils and markers.  I cut my Bookmark out with a circut cutter.  The decoration on the side is from a punch that I have.  I used letter beads and ribbon for the the top.  I put letter stickers all over my bookmark.  So head on thing over at Delighful Sketches and enter.

I have entered the following challenges




5 comments:

NancyD said...

That's a really great bookmark, Christine. Love all the school images and your coloring. NancyD

Wendy Hall said...

I love it Christine:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Nikki said...

This is just adorable I love the little bookworm with his glasses hugs Nikki

Larelyn said...

Oh, this is just so cute. I love bookmarks and yours is just delightful.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great idea hun, love the beads & letters you have used!
Hugs Shell xx