Followers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Traveling To England

Hi everyone sorry I am late with my post I went out of town to see my brothers family.  We had a barbecue chicken and homemade ice cream.  I did not get back home to until very late last night and did not get my post ready sorry.

The challenge for this week at One Stitch At A Time is
Sports/ Olympics

I used the Cute Boy Stamps from My Heart Pieces.  I colored him with colored pencils.  I used some DP paper and sentiment are from Digital Delights By Louby Loo. 



5 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhh yum! Homemade ice cream!

Just love your card it's really wonderful.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Great card and brilliant take on the theme! Judy x

Choccy said...

Awww so cute !! Sounds like a fun time was had by all :O) Well Done creating such an inspiring card on such a hard challenge :O)

Choccy xx

Unknown said...

What a super card , fabulous image well done Hugs Elaine

Eva Gro said...

Supercool card!!

Hugs Eva
DT friend at OSAAT