Followers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Peanut The Elephant

Hi everyone it is time for my Satuday post for

I used Pixie Stamp "Peanut the Elephant"
Peanut the Elephant

I made this fun Birthday Card for my cousins son Bradlee.  He has Autism but love bright colors and animals.  So here is his card.


This one is with the fence open.

This is the inside.


I colored my beautiful elephant with colored pencils and markers.  The fence part was cut from my Everyday People Cartridge from Circut.  I just score it at half inch and glued down the edge. The bottom is cut with a border punch folded under the fence and decorated with circus stickers.  The inside is also decorated with circus stickers, along with the sentiment.


I have entered the following challenges




3 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Such a fabulous child's birthday card. Gorgeous images and cute design.

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Whimsy Digi DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful card...thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Challenge this week, Jo xxx

sandra's crafty corner said...

thanks for playing along at Dutch Dares in our for a child theme, the best of luck, dont forget to pop by and check the top 3 and winners post,
hugs sandra dt xxx