Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Red Riding Hood

Hi everyone it is time for another wonderful challenge over at

I used the image Red Riding Hood from Barb's amazing collection of stamps.  My daughter Kayla flipped for this image.  She asked me to do a notepad cover for her using this image. So here it is.  I colored my digi with colored pencils and markers.  I made my cover for my notepad.  I used black rose paper for the background.  I placed the image on some Tim Holtz paper so it will stand out better.  I add gems along the sides of the notepad holer.  I used some stickers to say it was Kayla's Notepad.




 
I have entered the following challenges
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/   Faries and Fantasy




13 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely notepad, I bet Kayla loves it. Hazel x

Josephine said...

Gorgeous project!

Made by Mandy said...

I'm not surprised she wanted it, its a great image and your colouring is fabulous.

Love Mandy xxx

Unknown said...

Wow love your notepad, that sure is one sassy little Red Ridinghood!! Stunning colouring, I'm blown away! Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muiffet Challenges this week. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Frea, DT Member LMM Challenges

Julies Crafty Creations said...

What a lovely notepad. Hugs Julie x

Nelly said...

love it and a great idea! ...thanks for joining us at polka doodles this week, Nelly x

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love this image and you have colored it wonderfully. joann sassy raggedy

Basement Stamper said...

Great notebook and beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge-hope you will join us again with Stampotique stamps :-)

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great note pad!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!!
Angela DT

Sharon said...

Fab notebook looks lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Polkadoodles.x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fantastic notebook. Thanks for joining the challenge this week over at Polka Doodles. Good luck.

Claire x

theboelemas@aol.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
waikiki hotel said...

This is Brave Red Riding Hood. I want to design my notepad too but I don't have any idea what to draw or to design.