Followers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Elf Boot

 Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Our sponsor this week is
PRIZE: $10 voucher to the DIS DIGI DOWNLOADS STORE

The challenge is
IMAGE: NONE. Create your card with card stock, pattern paper, ribbon, punches (both single and border punches), die cuts, embossing folders, bling, gemstones, pearls, card candies, brads, eyelets, handmade flower, or store bought flowers. You may use die cutting machines, both manual (Cuttlebug, Sizzix Original, Sizzix Big Kick) and electronic ( Cricut, Slihouette Cameo, Eclipse)
 
Here is my card



I used a SVG Cut File for my Card.  It is Elf Boot SVG Cut File from Digital Delights By Louby Loo.  I used some Tim Holtz, paper for my card.  I cut all the pieces of my card by hand since I do not have a Cameo Machine, but the results are the same.  I put pom poms on my boot.  The snowflake is a Martha Stewart Felt Sticker. The only thing I made different from the file is I made a pocket on the inside to hold a gift card.  The border is a Martha Stewart Punch also.

I have entered the following challenges




2 comments:

susan said...

Beautiful card! Great embellishments and so nice that the inside is decorated, too!

Edwina said...

I love your card! It is wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown