Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Black Pearl

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at

The sponsor of our challenge is
The winner will win 4 fabulous images from Terry at Delicious Doodles.

I used The 1 stamp Black Pearl.  I colored her with colored pencils and markers.  I embossed my background and went over it in distressinf inks.    I cut out my 3 fish with a cuttlebug die and embossed them.  I cut the 2 seedweed with a cuttlebug die and embossed them.  I distressed these also with distressing ink.





I have entered the following challenges

I used 1 image, 2 seaweeds, 3 fish




4 comments:

Laurence said...

Lovely card Christine, really love the inside with the little tortle (???)

Laurence x

Sassy Raggedy said...

OMG, I love your card. The fish are wonderful. What I really like is the way you finished the inside. Just splendid. joann sassy raggedy

ike said...

BEAUTIFUL card - this is simply gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles :-)

Edwina said...

Great coloring of the image. Love your embellishments. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown