Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pixie Recipe Box

Hi everyone it is time for my Saturday post for Pixie Dust Studios
 I made this Recipe box base on Laura's Following The Paper Trail
The instructions  on how to make this project is on this link
http://followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com/2009/12/on-first-day-of-christmas.html


First I used the following stamps from Pixie Dust Studios.
I Pixie Collection
I am Gentry
i am Gentry

Smore Candy Treats


Smore Candle Treats

Socket The Reindeer

Socket the Reindeer


Here is my project

The Front Cover Of Box

The Back Of The Box


The Paper Bag Tag Holders On The Inside



The Tags I Made For The Box


I colored my stamps with colored pencils.  I used a old Stack of Christmas Papers that I had.  I followed the instructions on how to make this wonder Recipe Box.  Here is the link again
http://followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com/2009/12/on-first-day-of-christmas.html. I put the Santa and  Reindeer sticker on the roof.  I used a sizzix die to get the snow on the roof.  I used Glitter Glue on the snow to give it sparkle.  The snow on the bottom and back where done the same way.  I did change it a little I used paper bags instead of envelopes.  I hope you try the Gingerbread Reciepe Box.

I have entered the following challenges














10 comments:

Jenée said...

Oh, this is a wonderful, wonderful project. All of the images are adorable (gonna have to get me some)! You've put a lot of thought and work into you creation, and it is a pure joy to see. Thank you for entering it in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle. Regardless of which entry Random.Org picks, this one is a winner in my book!

Zw@@n said...

Wow, this is such a great creation! What a work. The images you used are so cute.
Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Love, Wilma

sues craft magic said...

Wow this is stunning , and was worth all the work you put into it , Gorgeous ...Thanks for joining us at FF challenge , good luck and hope to see you again ...Hugs Sue DT xx

Mynn xx said...

What a fabulous project!!! A wonderful gift to give, too! LOVE it! I hope you come and join me at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and Technique Tuesday as well--I'd love to see what you make! :)

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous, what a great project :) I love the colours, images and the tags, so cool :)

Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Fortnightly Challenge Blog :)

Tanya xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous project...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Joey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this project, gorgeous images and colours. Thanks for joining us at MMCS. Joey x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Fantastic project, Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck Hugs Julie

DollySelvam said...

hi...!!! wow... !!! pretty sweet card... love the images... pretty cool...:)

Anonymous said...

This is the perfect gift for someone who loves baking and a Christmas Recipe holder what a lovely idea love all the images and the sparkly snow! Thanks for Playing along with us this time for our N for Not a Card Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)