Followers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

50th Anniversary

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
 
Our Sponsor this week is Bugaboo
 
The theme is
Stitching, Real Or Faux
 
I used the lovely Sunbonnet Bride. My mother and father are going to celebrate their  50th Wedding Anniversy in Nov.  So I am playing around with some card designs and this is one of them. I colored her in colored pencils.  I went over my stamp in gold glitter to go with the 50th Anniversary theme.  I put pink behind the sentiment and the image.  I tied the gold ribbon in a bow and glued a 50 on it using pearls to hold the sentiment also.  The stiching is on the sentiment and image die cut.  I finished it off with pearls and a pink rose.  My mother is going to wear a pink suit in the renewing of her vows, that is why pink is on the card.
 
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 

3 comments:

Edwina said...

How cute! i love the embellishments you used. thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is lovely. I'm sure your parents will treasure it.

Michelle said...

This is a Beautiful card. This would make a great card for your parents. Great Job!!

Michelle (Design Team Sis)