Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Decorative Corners

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Tuesday Throwdown
 
It is Decorative Corners
Decorate the corners of your cards.
 
 
 
I punched out my corner with a corner punch. Then I punched some spiders out and placed them in the corners also.  I put some glitter glue on them to give them some sparkle.  The stamp is from Sassy Studio Designs  she is Mortisha Honey .  I drew the design on her dress then colored it with colored pencils.  I added a great halloween poem inside my card.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeek!! What a fun and amazing card! Love the spider webs as well as the embellishments!! Great coloring of the image as well!! Awesome!

Larelyn said...

Oh, this is just so fun in an eery sort of way. I love the design you've added to her dress.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Christine, this card rocks! I love how you did her dress...so beautiful. Also great background paper. It's perfect with this image.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Well, hello, Mortisha, so cute and fun. Simply fabulous. Hugs

stampingtink said...

Oh my stinkin word! Love her! She's colored gorgeously and I love the papers and the corners! That poem is perfect! Love this spooky beauty!

Hugs,
Susan

Kate said...

Stunning her dress looks hot and you just colored her to perfection.

Julia said...

Great card! Love the coloring of the image and the DP.
Hugs,
Julia

Emily Lauritzen said...

Fabulous Halloween card! I love what you did with her dress! And your corners are great.
<3 Emily