Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Halloween Colors

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Delightful Challenges
 
The theme
Halloween Colors
use Orange, Purlpe. and Green
 
I used Vampire Pippin and Vampire Kiddles.  I colored them with colored pencils.  I used scraps of different halloween papers.  The coffin shape I embossed with a Halloween embossing folder.  I used die cut bats and a spider and attached them to my card.  The sentiment is orange and glittery.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://stampinroyalty.blogspot.com/   Big shot / Die Cuts
 
 
 


9 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Just perfect Christine! Love the coffin you made for him and the glittery Boo. Wonderfully coloured x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is great hun, just love the die cuts & embossing!
Hugs Shell xx

Lisa said...

spooky, spooky I love it!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Such an adorable Halloween card! Love your coloring and design! Your background for your blog also puts me in the mood for fall and Halloween!
Denise

Lisa Foster said...

Amazing Christine! WOW I just love it! Great Blog BG too:)
Hugs,
Lisa

Grandma Bonnie said...

Christine..this is so very nice..love the coloring and the embossing is so cool for this !

Sassy Raggedy said...

Christine, I love your card. It is so colorful and i always love your coloring and extras...Great job. joann sassy raggedy Oh and I also like your blog - love the Halloween Design

Joey said...

Fantastic creation Christine, love this, sorry I am late getting around this week. Joey xx

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute card! Love the embossed coffin:)I am new follower of your blog and would love, if you stopped by my blog and followed mine:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

monita23 at ca dot rr dot com