Followers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Hi everyone Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring
 
The theme is
Villian or Monster
 
 
I used the wonderful Criella Deville stamp, everyone loves a villian from a Disney Movie. I decided to do a bookmark with this villianous stamp.  I colored her with colored pencils and markers.  I added some black spots to her coat.  The bookmark was cut with my circut cutter.  The edge was punched.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/   Something wicked this way comes
http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com/  Inspired By A Disney Movie
 
 


11 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Super tag. I love tags and this one is a cutie.

Dawn T said...

what a gorgeous tag, It is superb. Thanks for playing with us at Red Carpet Studio this week.

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute bookmark! I really need to get some of these fabulous digis:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

StephG said...

great tag...love this stamp! This is a wonderful take on the challenge. Thank you for playing at Red Carpet Studio.

StacyB said...

Oh how wonderful. It is very unique.
Thanks for Joining us at RCS
LDT Member

Beverly said...

How cute! I used to listen to 101 Dalmations on a record over and over when I was a little girl...can you imagine?

Love your card. Glad you are a part of our Red Carpet Studio challenge!

Hugs,
Bev

Ann Whitfield said...

Great tag, thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Robin said...

This is sooo cute!! I love that digi:P Thanks for playing along with us at RCS.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

I Don't Do Straight said...

Cool Tag, Great image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges :)

Chas said...

I'm a villians girl too. Your bookmarks is wonderful. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

Georgie Horn said...

I love this! Thanks for stopping by the Red Carpet Studios Challenge Blog! Come by and visit me sometime!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/10/its-all-in-day.html
Georgie RCS DT