Followers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandma

It is my Grandma's birthday tomorrow the 10th.  I did this card for her, she will be 79 years old.  I can only hope I reach this age and do as well has she does.  I used a Stella Birthday Stamp from Bugaboo.  I colored her with colored pencils.  I followed the sketch from Stella Sketch Challenge for this week.  I used various birthday papers and colors for her card.
 
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://jeanette-soartfulchallenges.blogspot.com/   Photo Inspiration Bright colors
 
 
 


10 comments:

Electra said...

What a wonderful card, she is sure to love it! Thanks for joining in with us at Soartful this week, your card is perfect for our challenge!

Archana said...

I love the sentiment. Card is so cute. Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.
hugs,
Archana
www.craftycity.com

Linda . J said...

Love your card, the image is great and love the colours and great take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining us over at Bugaboo this time.
Hugs Linda

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great card. If you grandmother has a sense of humor she is sure to love it. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. xx Rachelle

Pat (mspfd) said...

Your Grandmother should get a kick out of this fun card! LOL funny!

Jodie Mackrell said...

great card! love your coloring! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug!

sammi said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable, Christine! Love the colors, too! Thank your for sharing your creation with us in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! We're so happy you played along! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Kathy said...

So cute Christine, love the image and sentiment. Hope your grandmother loved it. Great humor challenge card, thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Linda said...

What a great card Christine, I am sure your Grandmother will love it!

Thanks so much for playing along with The Squirrel and The Fox, I hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,
Linda xx
squirrelsnippets.blogspot.com.au

Tarnished Rose said...

Outstanding card! Love the colors.

Smiles~
Marilyn