Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Distress It

Hi eveyone it is time for another challenge over at
 
The theme is
Distressing
 
 
I used this fabulous SVG Cut File Called Coffin Box.  Boy I lovethis cut file, and I have made 8 of these little babies so far.  It is super easy to put together for some spooky treats.  I did a tutorial for the Coffin SVG Cut File  just click here on  You Tube Channel to see it.  Anyway I also used the wonderful stamp Ghille The Ghost.  I colored my stamp with colored pencils. the sentiment is from the Ghoulish Sentiments that came out with the new release.  I distressed my coffin with Dusty Concord Grape and Barn Yarn Red.  The image  and sentiment was done in Black.  I distressed my leaves and pumpkin also.
 
 
I have entered the the following challenges.
Anything Goes
 
 


5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Christine,
What a FABULOUS project! I love it! Wonderful work as always!
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Larelyn said...

This is just so adorable. I love the coffin box and your ghost image is just fabulous.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Melissa Craig said...

What a fun fun fun party favor. If I end up having the Halloween party that I am hoping to have, I would like to make these. So darn cute!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Christine, this is wonderful. I love how you do all these different creations. Just great...joann sassy raggedy